PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 13, 2008

~ Six More Things About Me ~

I have been tagged by Carrie at http://dragonflyfreeme.blogspot.com/ to share 6 things about myself!

The rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Thank you Carrie, I was tagged once before and had fun thinking of six things to share about myself. I will leave this open to anyone who would like to share six things about themselves too. Please let me know when you do, I would love to know more about you all.

O.K. Lets see now.. Hum,

1. I love to watch old movies like White Christmas, Brigadoon, By By Birdy and Elvis movies.

2. I also love fall my most favorite time of year.

3. I love holding a new baby and cuddling them all up.

4. I have to finish every project I start.

5. Confession -I tried Botox! I swelled up, so much for my vanity.

6. I am 4ft 11in. I know a shorty, my friend Sandy once told me that when I grow old and shrink I won't be able to reach the mail box. LOL.

O.K. now its your turn.

4 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

So fun getting to know a little more about you. White Christmas is my all time favorite Christmas movie. I watch it every year without fail.
Hugs,
Penny

Carrie said...

Elizabeth,

Great post! I love old movies, too and Elvis is one of my all time favorites. His music and movies are just fantastic. I grew up with his music playing all the time by my parents. Have a wonderful day!

Gone said...

LOL!!! Funny friend...saying those kinds of things!!

As you know...Somewhere In Time is my all-time favorite movie...thanks for visiting!!

Hope all is well with you!

I'm doing MUCH better after a prayer and healing service at Church last Sunday. I still have some pain & swelling, but I'm able to WALK!!

Gone said...

I've been missing you and your posts, too!!